Sunday 28 November 2010

Moody


I don't half annoy myself, (other people might think I annoy them...at least they can get away)! There I am in a nice mood. OK sometimes a slightly silly or hyper mood I admit, but it's nice and I am happily going along feeling fine.

Then suddenly, striking without warning, usually triggered by one little comment I have probably misinterpreted, the black circle strikes! My mood plummets, I start worrying about what I said, who I said it to, what people think and who I have annoyed or upset. Then I get really cross with myself for allowing myself to do that and generally feel absolutely horrible.

At this point I should NOT keep talking to people; I should close twitter, not ring or text anyone and just basically keep my head down until the mood passes. But do I?

Um....no of course not. I feel this urgent need to apologise or make up for being so annoying and this, possibly combined with a desire for some reassurance, leads to me entering the digging a big hole for myself phase, filling it with stupidity, then continuing to dig as more and more stupidity jumps in with me.

So the silly, hyper, annoying comments on twitter make way for stupid, moody, even more annoying ones!

And why is it a black circle? Because it keeps bloody happening! I know the mood I am in now will pass, but sadly, I know it will return again, (I personally believe that the black circle also has vicious spikes, but I have no evidence of that) :).

I also know that this is a very self centred, self conscious post and that most people (if not all), if they notice me blathering on at all, couldn't actually care less what I say.

The problem is...I do. :(









No comments:

Post a Comment